Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back to the Lab Again, Yo


Not bad. As far as rejections go.

Dear Catherine,

Thanks so much for sending this my way – it’s certainly a compelling story, but I’m afraid that I didn’t fall in love with the writing as much as I hoped I would. I think it’s a purely subjective thing, because the proposal and sample materials were well-written; you just need to find the agent who really clicks with this.

Thanks again for sending, and very best of luck with it!


I will continue to put myself, my heart, and my rockin' memoir out there. Not going to pull a George McFly or anything.

But it ain't easy. That's all I'm saying.

3 Comments:

At 12/16/2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Keep plugging away...you're the only hope this family has! LOL.

 
At 12/17/2008, Blogger John in IL said...

It was a great way of saying "no" but keep trying. I want to read it.

 
At 12/17/2008, Blogger jrtnutt said...

My son attended one of the schools where a teacher slept with a student. It sounds like a great read. I say put it up online like your other book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home